- Check carefully that the voting machine does not switch your vote for Romney/Ryan2012 to Obama as the Republican National Committee has documented in six states; for safety, use a paper ballot.
- Vote NO on the ballot referendum that purports to address Illinois’ pension mess – really just a bogus fix that transfers power from the Illinois constitution to Democrat Leader Mike Madigan.
- Vote for state and local Republican candidates to begin to stem the tide of fiscal decline in states like Illinois – or pay the price sooner rather than later.
- Vote for Romney/Ryan2012 to abolish ObamaCare – more on the mandate and what nationalization of health insurance means in 2014 is exploding daily.
- Finally, vote for Romney/Ryan2012 for Ambassador Chris Stevens, Glenn Doherty, Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods. They cannot vote Tuesday, or any day. (Latest assessments of the Benghazi cover up here and here.)
Your vote matters November 6. It’s all about turn-out, even in blue Illinois.
November 4, 2012